Alhyatt Heart and vascular center’s Coronary Artery Program specializes in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery anomalies. Our goal is to provide patients and families with a comprehensive assessment and treatment plan for problems related to the coronary arteries. We also offer ongoing care and follow-up.
How we diagnose coronary artery anomalies?
At Alhyatt Heart and Vascular center, we use advanced diagnostic modalities that allow us to detect and accurately diagnose coronary artery anomalies.
Our cath lab is equipped with the latest equipment that enables our team to obtain high-quality coronary artery imaging, and can detect blockages in the arteries. These images provide our cardiologists and surgeons with a roadmap that is used to plan catheter or surgical treatment.
The Coronary artery Program at Alhyatt center is staffed by a multidisciplinary core team of cardiologists. These experts work together to provide the best treatment to patients with coronary problems, study their outcomes and educate health care providers and the public about this problem.
Our therapeutic treatments include:
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization and angiography.
- Trans radial cardiac catheterization and coronary intervention.
- Coronary angioplasty and coronary stenting.
- Intravascular coronary imaging within intravascular ultrasound (IVUS).
- Pericardiocentesis and percutaneous pericardial window.
List of operations:
- Diagnostic coronary angiography.
- Balloon angioplasty.
- PCI & Stenting.